- Sanjivani 2 spoilers: Asha helps Vardaan to ruin Sid career
- ITA Awards 2019 Winners List, Pics
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke gossips: Show to take a small leap
- Bigg Boss 13 wild card entry Vishal Aditya Singh, Fan reactions see here
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Spoilers: Bride Swap drama during ronakshi wedding
Bollywood’s Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was in the national capital as he was was honoured with Padma Vibhushan – India’s second highest civilian honour that President Pranab Mukherjee conferred on him at a ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan on Wednesday.
News is that Big B extended his stay in the city for the screening of Margarita With A Straw and has appreciated director Shonali Bose for making such a “brave original film”.
Amitabah shared his views on twitter. He tweeted “A screening of ‘Margarita with a Straw’…sensitive well performed and brave original film…Shunali Bose, ))),”
“Margarita With A Straw” features Kalki Koechlin who plays a victim of cerebral palsy. The film also stars Revathi who essays the role of Kalki’s mother and is set to release on April 17, 2015.
This is not the first time, Big B has appreciated the efforts of the young talent on social media platform.
Earlier, too he had sent a hand-written note to actor Ayushmann Khurrana for his role in Dum Laga Ke Haisha, which read “Even if I had not met you at the HT Style Awards, this note would still have been on its way. I enjoyed your performance in ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha.”