- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 17 October 2019 Written Update: Bajaj realizes mistake unites AnuPre
- YRKKH Spoiler: Kairav's Birthday Party, Vedika's Ex drama
- Kundali Bhagya Diwali special episode update: Kareena bua plans Mahira-Karan engagement
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Kartik gives sole custody of Kairav to Naira
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Stolen engagement ring drama ahead
Amitabh Bachchan turns South indian – Mundu is hot property now
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan recently wore a ‘mundu’ to shoot for an ad with South film stars Vikram, Prabhu, Shiva, Nagarjuna and Manju Warrior and took to his blog to gush about the experience.
Big B wrote, ”There is a certain respect and cultural heritage in them all. The Industry itself has been one that has functioned with utmost professionalism and discipline. Their modes of management and the contents of their creativity have always been ahead of the Industry in Mumbai. Though now the gap is slowly getting closed and the content and ethics of the two Industries has been on par almost. Marathi cinema for example is coming out with some of the most prolific content in recent times. The artistry of their work, their story telling, their performances have all been exemplary.”
Amitabh, who was last seen in Shamitabh, will be next seen in Wazir and Piku.