- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Spoilers: Sippy family ask Rohit to propose Sonakshi
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki to take 10 years leap, Mahi-Harman blessed with a daughter
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17 August 2019 Episode Update: Kartik introduces Vedika as his wife to Naira
- Vidya serial on Colors: cast, wiki, story, pics, promo, time
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 16 August 2019 Written Update
The trailer of Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor starrer Befikre is finally out and it looks so much fun!
Befikre is a fresh take on love story, where the lead pair refuses to say those three magical words. But the electric energy between Dharam (Ranveer) and Shyra (Vaani) is contagious.
It has a perfect ‘no labels’ theme, chemistry between Ranveer and Vaani and most importantly, a gorgeous looking Paris!
Watch The Befikre Trailer here:
The trailer of Befikre was launched in a big event at the Eiffel Tower on October 10 which had the city’s Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Dr Mohan Kumar, Indian Ambassador at France in attendance.
Vaani wore a beautiful Blue Alexis Mabille gown, Bvglari jewels and Aperlai Shoes while Ranveer looked dapper in a blue tailor-made three piece suit.
Befikre is filmmaker Aditya Chopra’s first film as a director in eight years after Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma’s Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008). Befikre is set to hit the screens on December 9.