- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
The trailer of Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor starrer Befikre is finally out and it looks so much fun!
Befikre is a fresh take on love story, where the lead pair refuses to say those three magical words. But the electric energy between Dharam (Ranveer) and Shyra (Vaani) is contagious.
It has a perfect ‘no labels’ theme, chemistry between Ranveer and Vaani and most importantly, a gorgeous looking Paris!
Watch The Befikre Trailer here:
The trailer of Befikre was launched in a big event at the Eiffel Tower on October 10 which had the city’s Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Dr Mohan Kumar, Indian Ambassador at France in attendance.
Vaani wore a beautiful Blue Alexis Mabille gown, Bvglari jewels and Aperlai Shoes while Ranveer looked dapper in a blue tailor-made three piece suit.
Befikre is filmmaker Aditya Chopra’s first film as a director in eight years after Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma’s Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008). Befikre is set to hit the screens on December 9.