- Zee Rishtey Awards 2019 Winners, Full List and Pics
- Kundali Bhagya update: Preeta takes a disguise as waiter, enters Luthra house
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Kishwer Merchant enters as Nishi, Sonakshi gets doubtful on Pari
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Siddharth-Paras go to secret room
- Bigg Boss 13: #VikasInBB13 trends with Vikas Gupta entry in Bigg Boss house
The trailer of Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor starrer Befikre is finally out and it looks so much fun!
Befikre is a fresh take on love story, where the lead pair refuses to say those three magical words. But the electric energy between Dharam (Ranveer) and Shyra (Vaani) is contagious.
It has a perfect ‘no labels’ theme, chemistry between Ranveer and Vaani and most importantly, a gorgeous looking Paris!
Watch The Befikre Trailer here:
The trailer of Befikre was launched in a big event at the Eiffel Tower on October 10 which had the city’s Mayor Anne Hidalgo and Dr Mohan Kumar, Indian Ambassador at France in attendance.
Vaani wore a beautiful Blue Alexis Mabille gown, Bvglari jewels and Aperlai Shoes while Ranveer looked dapper in a blue tailor-made three piece suit.
Befikre is filmmaker Aditya Chopra’s first film as a director in eight years after Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma’s Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008). Befikre is set to hit the screens on December 9.