- Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji 18 January 2019 Written Update
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 18 January 2019 Written Update
- Krishna Chali London Update: Veer agrees to join Radhe Krishna hospital
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai 18 january 2019 Written Update YUDKBH
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 18 Januray 2019 Written Update: Kartik-Naira to lose their baby?
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh got married in Italy – Marriage Photos
Deepika Padukone has finally tied the knot with longtime boyfriend Ranveer Singh. Ranveer and Deepika dated for 6 years before tying the knot at Lake Come, Italy amidst close friends and family.
The couple, called DeepVeer by fans, were married in a traditional Konkani ceremony on Wednesday, 14 November 2018, which will be followed by an Anand Karaj ceremony on Thursday.
No pictures are available yet – according to reports, the couple have asked guests not to post any pictures on social media unless approved by them (the bride’s sister Anisha changed her Instagram bio to #ladkiwale today).Several photographers have been trying their level best to catch a glimpse of DeepVeer and their wedding festivities and today they got their desired dose.
Check out the pictures of Ranveer and Deepika’s wedding shared on social media.
Two wedding receptions have reportedly been planned for the newlyweds once they return from their Italian nuptials – one in Deepika’s hometown Bengaluru on November 21 and a grand Bollywood party in Mumbai on November 28.