- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Stolen engagement ring drama ahead
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke update: Abir-Mishti marriage with pre-nup drama
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke update: Kuhu accepts divorce
- Choti Sardarni update: Param scolds Meher and Sarabjeet
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai update: Kartik confronts Naira about her abortion decision
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh got married in Italy – Marriage Photos
Deepika Padukone has finally tied the knot with longtime boyfriend Ranveer Singh. Ranveer and Deepika dated for 6 years before tying the knot at Lake Come, Italy amidst close friends and family.
The couple, called DeepVeer by fans, were married in a traditional Konkani ceremony on Wednesday, 14 November 2018, which will be followed by an Anand Karaj ceremony on Thursday.
No pictures are available yet – according to reports, the couple have asked guests not to post any pictures on social media unless approved by them (the bride’s sister Anisha changed her Instagram bio to #ladkiwale today).Several photographers have been trying their level best to catch a glimpse of DeepVeer and their wedding festivities and today they got their desired dose.
Check out the pictures of Ranveer and Deepika’s wedding shared on social media.
Two wedding receptions have reportedly been planned for the newlyweds once they return from their Italian nuptials – one in Deepika’s hometown Bengaluru on November 21 and a grand Bollywood party in Mumbai on November 28.