- Bigg Boss 13: Fan reactions to Salman Khan exposing Arhaan Khan in front of Rashmi
- Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana eliminated from the show
- Bigg Boss 13 07 December 2019 update: Siddharth, Shehnaz, Bhau and Asim shown way out by Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz makes it to list 50 Sexiest Asian Men
- TRP Week 48 2019 Top 10 TV serials, Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka tops the charts
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh got married in Italy – Marriage Photos
Deepika Padukone has finally tied the knot with longtime boyfriend Ranveer Singh. Ranveer and Deepika dated for 6 years before tying the knot at Lake Come, Italy amidst close friends and family.
The couple, called DeepVeer by fans, were married in a traditional Konkani ceremony on Wednesday, 14 November 2018, which will be followed by an Anand Karaj ceremony on Thursday.
No pictures are available yet – according to reports, the couple have asked guests not to post any pictures on social media unless approved by them (the bride’s sister Anisha changed her Instagram bio to #ladkiwale today).Several photographers have been trying their level best to catch a glimpse of DeepVeer and their wedding festivities and today they got their desired dose.
Check out the pictures of Ranveer and Deepika’s wedding shared on social media.
Two wedding receptions have reportedly been planned for the newlyweds once they return from their Italian nuptials – one in Deepika’s hometown Bengaluru on November 21 and a grand Bollywood party in Mumbai on November 28.