- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke update: Mishti chooses Nannu over Abir, Mishbir temple meet ahead
- Ishq Subhan Allah upcoming twist: Shahbaz reveals Zara is alive, see PROMO
- Bigg Boss 13 gossips: Asim Riaz loses Elite Club membership?
- Sidharth Shukla wants to leave Bigg Boss 13, Twitterati reacts, gets big support from fans
- Kundali Bhagya 20 January 2020 written update: Karan in a dilemma over Mahira's accusations against Preeta
Fawad Khan and his wife Sadaf became parents to a baby girl on Tuesday evening, 4 October.
The Kapoor and Sons star had flown back home to Lahore in July to be with his wife during the last trimester. He has also refrained from signing on any projects as he is on paternity leave.
Sadaf and Fawad tied the knot in 2005 (the actor apparently fell in love with Sadaf at the age of 17, and they had a seven-year courtship) and their son Ayaan was born in 2009.
Sadaf runs a fashion line called Silk By Fawad Khan.
His baby girl’s arrival is sure to be the bright spot in the current sea of troubles that have beset Fawad.
As the most successful crossover star from Pakistan, he has unwittingly became the primary target of the sentiments against artistes from across the border simmering in India after the Uri attacks that left 18 of our military personnel dead.
Recently, false statements were attributed to the actor, in which it was claimed that Fawad called Indians “small-hearted”. The quotes were proven to be fake.