- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
- Kundali Bhagya: Preeta gets arrested for trying to kill Mahira
Bollywood, Latest News, Gossips, Upcoming movies, films
Movie buffs are up for a big treat, as actors Kajol, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Lara Dutta and Pooja Bhatt are making their comeback this year.
“Aishwarya, Kajol, Lara… fans have been missing them for a few years and are eagerly waiting for them to return,” says trade analyst Atul Mohan.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan took time off after the birth of her daughter Aaradhya in 2011, her next release is Sanjay Gupta’s “Jazbaa“. She has also been roped in for Karan Johar’s “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil”.
Kajol, the mum of two has now been cast alongside one of her most popular co-stars, Shah Rukh Khan, in Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale“. The SRK-Kajol jodi has resulted in hits such as “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” (1995) and “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” (1998).
After a break of 14 years, actor-filmmaker, Pooja Bhatt will be back to face the camera with Reema Kagti’s film, “Mr Chaalu! ” where she plays a detective. Pooja was last seen in “Everybody Says I’m Fine” (2001).
Bollywood actress and Miss Univers 2000, Lara Dutta too will be seen in many releases this year, including “Singh Is Bling”, “Abhi Nahi Toh Kabhi Nahin” and “Chalo China”. Mom to a three-year-old daughter, her next is Abhishek Kapoor’s “Fitoor”.