- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoilers: This is how Akhilesh gets exposed during Ganapati celebrations
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Rohit shouts at Sonakshi BUT
- Shakti latest news: Vedant to kidnap Heer
- Sanjivani 2 update: Sid fights with goons for Ishani
- Mere Dad Ki Dulhan on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Pics, Wiki, Promo, Timings
Neerja Bhanot, the flight purser of Pan Am Flight 73, saved 360 passengers when the ill-fated flight was hijacked in September 1986.
This week, Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor starrer, Neerja remembers the martyr who was the youngest recipient of the Ashok Chakra for her valiant service during the situation of great crisis. However, not many know that while pursuing her career as a purser, Neerja also did a bit of modelling for some brands and magazines.
Recently, a leading daily shared the vintage ads of Neerja Bhanot, the model…
— Amul.coop (@Amul_Coop) February 20, 2016
Neerja Bhanot also featured on a few magazine covers:
In 2004, the Indian Postal Service released a stamp commemorating her: