- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Shahid Kapoor has signed a three-film deal with Prerna Arora’s production
After Padmavat, Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor currently playing a common man role in Batti Gul Meter Chalu, under Kri Raj Entertainment. The movie will be directed by Batti Gul Meter Chalu, director of Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, and it also stars Shraddha Kapoor as a female lead.
The actor signed a three-film deal with Prernaa Arora’s production house. Kri Raj recently grabbed the remake rights of the classic, Woh Kaun Thi. Now, it’s buzzing that the makers want to sign Kapoor for the WKT remake.
While talking about this, Prernaa said, “This is our tribute to Manoj Kumar. He knows we are planning a remake of his film.”
During the course of the movie, Batti Gul Meter Chalu, a great harmony has blossomed between Shahid and Prerna Arora. After this project, he already committed to doing two more films with the studio. So when they bought the remake rights of Woh Kaun Thi, he was one of the first choices to essay Manoj Kumar’s role.
When Arora was asked if Shahid has signed the film, She said, “It’s too early to talk about the cast. We are just at the starting point.” Kri Raj also acquired remake rights of the classic Lag Ja Gale and Naina Barse.
The original film, WKT, was helmed by Raj Khosla and starred Manoj Kumar and Sadhna.
Stay tuned to TellyDhamaal for more news, updates, and gossips of your favorite celebrities.