- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
- Kundali Bhagya: Preeta gets arrested for trying to kill Mahira
Tellydhamaal.com is always looking for great people to join us.
Please check our open positions below. If you don’t see a position that interests you, to let us know how you can make a difference at Tellydhamaal.com
POSITION: Guest Writer / Web Producer/Website Writer (tellydhamaal.com)
LOCATION: Work From Home
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Guest Writer / Web Producer/ Website Writer (tellydhamaal.com)
We are seeking a Web Producer/Website Writer (tellydhamaal.com) who will be responsible for conceiving, writing, and overseeing the production of various short-form, fact-based news stories. This role requires evaluating information – anything from videos to TV Shows and editorials — and constructing an accurate story that’s also entertaining to read.
This position requires someone who is adept in pop culture and entertainment. The ability to react quickly, in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment is essential for success in this role.
- Provide daily writing copy for the website, covering stories on a variety of entertainment-related news topics
- Research leads, screen footage, and participate in daily pitch meetings
- Contribute to the daily editorial process, implementing and initiating motion graphics and design elements as needed
- Research social media sites and blogs for potential content leads
- Other duties, as assigned
- 6months to 1 year experience working in an web/online creative content role, preferred, but not required
- Background in writing, news and copy editing is required
- Must have a sharp celebrity mind and be knowledgeable about entertainment trends and pop culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Good organizational and time management and prioritization skills are necessary
- Must have ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints
- Ability to insert art that works with/complements the post
- Superior oral and written communication skills are required, including excellent skills in spelling, grammar and story construction
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task on a day-to-day basis and effectively manage multiple projects in fast paced environments is essential
- The ability to work effectively, both individually and as part of a team, is required
Interested candidates can send their updated resume at email@example.com
Tellydhamaal.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.