Dance India Dance 6 winner Sanket Gaonkar shared that never in his wildest dreams expected to win the show
The Season 6 of the famous reality show Dance India Dance (DID6) ended with Sanket Gaonkar winning the Takdeer ki Topi and a cash prize of 5 lakh rupees.
While the new star who hails from Karnataka’s Ankola is taking his time to take in this news, here are some unknown facts about Sanket that might interest you’ll…..
- Sanket surely ruled our hearts with his swift moves but his talent doesn’t end there!! Well Sanket just admitted that he’s not just a pretty dancer but also a state level volley-ball champion.
- This is definitely a shocking revelation for all the girl fans but Sanket has never dated a girl.In the interview with the news portal he admitted that he doesn’t like the concept of dating and he has never been dated.
- Though the popular belief says that DID was Sanket’s debut show the talented dancer has been part of three dance reality shows before enetring DID. Sanket has won ETV Telugu’s Dhee Jodi, Stars Of Karnataka and Dance Goa Dance. He also participated in &TV’s So You Think You Can Dance? Quite an experience isn’t it?
- The efforts and struggles of the stars often go unnoticed because of the outer glamour of success and Sanket’s story is no different.He has had his own share of struggles when he got rejected twice in the previous DID auditions. He first auditioned for the fifth season of DID. Further in this season as well, he auditioned in Bangalore. He couldn’t make a place for himself in either of the rounds; lastly he auditioned for the sixth season in Mumbai.
- Along with dancing and playing volleyball, the Dance India Dance winner Sankte is also very fond of swimming.
- Though he has never travelled abroad, the new star wishes to travel outside the country. Sanket wishes to visit Dubai along with his family.
Stay tuned to Tellydhamaal for latest news, gossips and updates of Hindi TV serials and reality shows.