- Ishq Subhan Allah Gossips: New entry of actress Deepali Saini ahead
- Kulfi Kumar Bajewala upcoming: Amyra Birthday celebration and big twists ahead
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai: Sameer upset with Naina during party
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Naksh decides to give Krish to Naira
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki upcoming twists: Prerna to hide her pregnancy from Anurag
Praveen Sattaru’s Telugu film “Chandamama Kathalu” has won the prestigious National award at the 62nd National Awards.
The movie has eight sub-stories that revolve around ‘love’ as a common point and the lives of the central characters in each of the sub-plots get intertwined with each other by the end and makes a beautiful story.
Praveen Sattaru is known for his simple story telling and impressive film making. The film has opened to decent reviews and ended up as an average at the box office, during its time of release.
The film has won Best Telugu film in the regional films category. Lakshmi Manchu and Richa Panai who pivotal roles in the film took to their twitter handle to express their joy over the honor.
Lakshmi Menon said “Omg omg omg #chandamamaKathalu just won the national award for the best regional film. Yayayayayayayyayayayayay”
Rischa Pinaai said “Someone plz pinch meee..our film #ChandamamaKathalu just won Best Regional Film National award!!!Thanku Praveen sir n entire team.Luv u al”
Lakshmi Manchu, Amani, Naresh, Krishnudu, Chaitanya Krishna, Abhijeet, Naga Shourya, Vennela Kishore, Amitha Rao and Richa Panai play the lead roles.
Mickey J Meyer composed the music. The shooting was wrapped up in December 2013 and the film released on 25 April 2014.