- Bigg Boss 13 wild card entry Vishal Aditya Singh, Fan reactions see here
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Spoilers: Bride Swap drama during ronakshi wedding
- Kumkum Bhagya update: Abhi to support Prachi, goes against Rhea
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Mahesh to forcibly marry with Sonakshi BUT
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoiler: Vedika to comeback, Naira injured
Tollywood Latest News, Gossips
Top Tollywood director Sreenu Vaitla has been booked by the Hyderabad police for harassing his wife. Vaitla’s wife, Roopa, lodged a complaint with the police station in Banjara Hills on October 15, The Hindu reports.
Roopa alleged that the director also tortured her. The police have registered a case under Section 498 A (husband or relative of woman’s husband subjecting her to cruelty) of the Indian Penal Code.
The report states that as per Supreme Court guidelines the police now have to conduct counselling sessions for the couple. This is for cases which are filed for domestic violence and harassment.
The Banjara Hills Inspector P Murali Krishna told the daily that they have already held a counselling session with director Sreenu Vaitla and his wife. It’s reported that Roopa is likely to withdraw the complaint and will approach the court.