- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
- Kundali Bhagya: Preeta gets arrested for trying to kill Mahira
Tollywood Latest News, Gossips
Top Tollywood director Sreenu Vaitla has been booked by the Hyderabad police for harassing his wife. Vaitla’s wife, Roopa, lodged a complaint with the police station in Banjara Hills on October 15, The Hindu reports.
Roopa alleged that the director also tortured her. The police have registered a case under Section 498 A (husband or relative of woman’s husband subjecting her to cruelty) of the Indian Penal Code.
The report states that as per Supreme Court guidelines the police now have to conduct counselling sessions for the couple. This is for cases which are filed for domestic violence and harassment.
The Banjara Hills Inspector P Murali Krishna told the daily that they have already held a counselling session with director Sreenu Vaitla and his wife. It’s reported that Roopa is likely to withdraw the complaint and will approach the court.