- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Asim Riaz betrays Mahira Sharma in captaincy task
- Jennifer Winget aces the All Black look in Beyhadh 2, Must See Photos
- Kundali Bhagya 10 December 2019 Written Update
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 10 December 2019 update: Pari makes confessions, Rohit tensed with Pooja's real identity
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki update: Prerna accident and miscarriage twist
Latest News, Gossips
Actress Shruti Haasan will be one of the chief guests at the upcoming International Children’s Film Festival.
“She accepted our invitation and responded positively,” says an organiser. The festival will start on November 14 with the opening ceremony at Shilpakala Vedika. Hyderabad is the permanent venue for the festival.
The organisers wanted an actor known at the national level and who was also popular in the South. Hence, they approached Shruti.
“More actors will attend the festival along with her and we will finalise the stars’ availability in a day or two. A popular actor will attend the opening ceremony,” adds a source.