- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is one of the biggest Tollywood films of 2019
Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi’s period film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is all set to open in theatres on October 2, 2019. The film will be dubbed and released in Kannada, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam.
The periodic film has created a huge buzz since its trailer launch which was released recently, and received very well by the viewers with its brilliant visuals, breathtaking performances and an stellar star cast. SEE TRAILER HERE.
Here’s all you need to know about one of the Biggest Tollywood Films of the year
Helmed on a massive budget of Rs 270 crore, the Surender Reddy directorial tells the story of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy (essayed by Chiranjeevi), the rebellion leader from Rayalaseema who fought valiantly against the British East India Company.
The Telugu film also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Anushka Shetty, Nayanthara, Tamannaah Bhatia, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu in important roles. Amitabh Bachchan will make a guest appearance in the film as Chiranjeevi’s onscreen mentor. He plays the role of as Gosaayi Venkanna, Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy’s Guru.
Anushka Shetty will be seen as Rani Lakshmibai, the leading figure in the Indian Rebellion of 1857. In the shoes of the unsung warrior, Anushka will be narrating the inspiring story of Uyyalawada to her wounded soldiers on the battleground and this is where the film begins.
Produced by Ram Charan, Excel Entertainment and AA Films in association with Konidela Productions, Syeraa Narasimha Reddy stars the greatest Indian ensemble cast of all times.
While promoting the movie, Chiranjeevi revealed that he has wanted to make Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy for over 12 years now. But he was unable to because of budget constraints. Chiranjeevi also said that Baahubali’s success paved the way for making films on a grand scale, “I would like to thank Baahubali. It has given us a thought that even if you spend a lot, say Rs 200 to Rs 300 crore, we can get it back. Budget-wise, we can get it back, no problem,” he said.
The film which is written by Paruchuri brothers and the cinematography managed by Rathnavelu. The music is composed by Amit Trivedi, while the lyrics have been written by Seetharama Sastry.