- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoilers: This is how Akhilesh gets exposed during Ganapati celebrations
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Rohit shouts at Sonakshi BUT
- Shakti latest news: Vedant to kidnap Heer
- Sanjivani 2 update: Sid fights with goons for Ishani
- Mere Dad Ki Dulhan on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Pics, Wiki, Promo, Timings
“Baahubali: The Beginning” actress Tamannaah Bhatia dismissed marriage rumours and said that she is currently busy with her professional life.
The actress also shared that she will “let the world” know when she decides to get hitched.
“This is a false news. I am not getting married. The day I get someone in my life I will let the world know about it first. I am currently busy shooting for Prabhudeva’s next and few south films,” Tamannaah said in a statement.
Many reports had surfaced suggesting that the actress is getting married to a computer engineer. And reports were also rife that the actress, who has made a name in the southern film industry as well as Bollywood, might not continue working after her marriage.
On the work front, the actress has earned accolades for her latest release “Oopiri”, which also stars Akkineni Nagarjuna and Karthi. She will reportedly be seen now in Rohit Shetty’s next with Ranveer Singh.