- Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka update: a month leap, Jinn to test Roshni's power as Aayna
- Zee Rishtey Awards 2019 Winners, Full List and Pics
- Kundali Bhagya update: Preeta takes a disguise as waiter, enters Luthra house
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Kishwer Merchant enters as Nishi, Sonakshi gets doubtful on Pari
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Siddharth-Paras go to secret room
Popular TV actor Pradeep Kumar passed away on Wednesday, 3 May 2017, at 4 am. The cause of death is believed to be suicide
The 29-year-old TV artist Pradeep Kumar, working in Telugu serials allegedly committed suicide at his house in Alkapuri Colony in Hyderabad, said the police.
Pradeep Kumar’s wife and one of his friends saw him hanging from a ceiling fan late last night. They brought him down and took him to a hospital where doctors pronounced him as dead, Narsingi Police Station Inspector P Ramchander Rao said.
“Though the exact reasons behind Pradeep’s extreme step are still not known, the couple had a minor quarrel last night,” the inspector said.
There are no visible injuries on the body, the police officer said adding only after post-mortem, the cause of death will be determined. A case has been booked under section 174 of the CrPC and further probe is on.
No suicide note was found at the actor’s home.
Pradeep has appeared in TV soaps and plays such as Saptha Matrika and Aruguru Pativratalu, while his wife Pavani is seen in the show Agnipooulu.