- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Zee TV serial Aapke Aa Jane Se latest news, AAJS latest gossips
Aapke Aa Jane Se is based on a bold concept of a 40 year old woman falling with a younger guy and how she has to face the society who has puts boundaries around age ad love.
The show marks come back of actress Suhasi Dhami (Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli fame) after a gap of three years on small screen while Karan Jotwani was last seen in Star Plus show Suhani Si EK ladki. Karan will be seen in the role of Sahil in this new show while Suhani’s character will be of Vedika Mathur.
Now, as per latest reports, talented actress Kshitija Saxena, who has been a part of few episodics in shows like Gumraah, Crime Patrol and Savdhaan India, has joined the star cast of Aap Ke Aa Jane Se. She will play the role of male lead Karan Jotwani aka Sahil’s younger sister in the show.
Kshitija has started shooting for the show.
Aapke Aa Jane Se starts from 15th January 2018, Mon-Fri at 10:30pm.
Are you excited to watch the love story of Sahil and Vedika? Share your views/thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned to Tellydhamaal for all the latest gossips, spoilers and future twists of Hindi TV serials.