- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2 spoilers: Prerna NOT to die, will come back in bold avatar
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Maya plans to kill Rudra on his wedding day
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Rohit decides to end his marriage with Sonakshi
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan reveals Rashmi Desai has received less votes that Vishal Aditya Singh, Fan reactions
- Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar: Sidharth Shukla gets ready to get out and fight with Asim Riaz, BIG REACTIONS from Twitterrati
Latest News, Gossips
Popular TV actor Ajay Singh Chaudhary, who married actress Jyoti Makkar on January, 2013, became a father recently. The new-born has been named Jiyana.
Talking about his new role as a father he said, “She was born in Los Angeles as Jyoti’s family lives there. We wanted her name to be a combination of our names, and so, we named her Jiyana, which means the pearl of our heart. I was with my wife throughout the delivery. I was the first one to hold my daughter. She is more beautiful than I had ever imagined. She looks like a little angel, who has entered our lives and changed our world. The feeling is surreal.”
The actor feels that his daughter has brought him a lot of luck. “My show Grahini No.1 aired two days after my daughter was born. She has doubled my luck,” he adds.
Ajay Singh Chaudhary was last seen opposite Rashmi Desai in Colors’ Utrran.