- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
- Kundali Bhagya: Preeta gets arrested for trying to kill Mahira
Bollywood latest news, Gossips
When producer-director Karan Johar decided to announce his next starring Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma, he along with his creative team, finalised the film’s title simply as Ae Dil.
The extension came only once the title song was recorded and everyone heard it for the first time.
KJo had always wanted to call the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, but was prevailed upon by well-wishers as well as his creative team to drop the latter half of the title, because the word ‘mushkil’ might have negative connotations.
Karan had disagreed as he felt that the title aptly described the trials and tribulations one faces in matters of the heart and in unrequitted love. But he went along with it as everyone thought Ae Dil sounded best.
The change of heart came when the film’s music director Pritam recorded the title track. The lyrics go thus: ‘Tu safar mera, hai tu hi meri manzil, tere bina guzara, ae dil hai mushkil.’