- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2 spoilers: Prerna NOT to die, will come back in bold avatar
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Maya plans to kill Rudra on his wedding day
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Rohit decides to end his marriage with Sonakshi
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan reveals Rashmi Desai has received less votes that Vishal Aditya Singh, Fan reactions
- Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar: Sidharth Shukla gets ready to get out and fight with Asim Riaz, BIG REACTIONS from Twitterrati
Actress Anushka Sharma and Cricketer Virat Kohli had a hush-hush wedding this morning in Italy
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma have tied the knot, say reports. The cricketer and the actor are going to make it official soon. The wedding happened today, 11 December 2017 in Italy.
An insider told Filmfare that the ceremony took place earlier this morning amidst close family and friends.
Check out Anushka and Virat wedding picture here – Shared by Anushka Sharma just a while before: #VriushkaWedding Pics
Today we have promised each other to be bound in love forever. We are truly blessed to share the news with you. This beautiful day will be made more special with the love and support of our family of fans & well wishers. Thank you for being such an important part of our journey. pic.twitter.com/Scobdiqk7l
— Anushka Sharma (@AnushkaSharma) December 11, 2017
More Pics from Anushka and Virat’s wedding:
Virat and Anushka got married near Tuscany in a 800-year-old village that has been restored and made into a resort called Borgo Finocchieto, it is the same place where the Obamas went for a holiday previously this year.
According to sources, the couple will register their marriage at the Bandra Family court on the 4th of January. It is said that the couple decided the dates for their wedding in Sri Lanka earlier in August this year.