- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 23 July 2019 Written Update
- Kundali Bhagya Update: Preeta to realize love for Karan during Haldi ceremony
- Shakti shocking update! Harman gets married to Mahi
- Bahu Begum update: Noor Mehendi to have Azaan's name
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 22 July 2019 Written Update: Sonakshi makes Karan jealous saying Rohit is her boyfriend
Bollywood Latest News, Gossips
The legendary singer Asha Bhosle’s latest tweet has shocked the Twitteratis. They weren’t expecting this for sure.
The Dum Maro Dum singer from her personal Twitter handle tweeted using abusive language.
She tweeted, “Didn’t know so many abusive kutte were following me! Deleted all. Doodh ka doodh pani ka pani Guess my fellow artistes facing same problem.”
The tweet, however didn’t go well with her Pakistani fans.
There appeared to be some confusion among her other followers as many thought that Bhosle’s tweet was directed at Pakistanis. Bhonsle, however, clarified that — Pakistani or not — anyone can be abusive. “I said abusive kutte. Did I say Pakistani ? So Why are Pakistanis upset ? Anyone can be abusive,” she wrote.
It was quite startling to see the singer using abusive words like ‘kutte’ in her tweets.
It almost felt like her account was hacked into? Or maybe not.