- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2 spoilers: Prerna NOT to die, will come back in bold avatar
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Maya plans to kill Rudra on his wedding day
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Rohit decides to end his marriage with Sonakshi
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan reveals Rashmi Desai has received less votes that Vishal Aditya Singh, Fan reactions
- Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar: Sidharth Shukla gets ready to get out and fight with Asim Riaz, BIG REACTIONS from Twitterrati
Television Latest Gossips, TV Gossips
TV actress Avika Gor’s and her co-star Manish Raisinghani from Colors’ Sasural Sima Ka are attending the Cannes Film Festival 2016.
The duo popular as Roli and Sid in Saural Simar Ka on Colors channel have launched the trailer of their short film “Ankahee Baatein” and the poster of other films “Almost” and “When I Met Myself” at the 69th Cannes Film Festival’s Short Film Corner.
“Ankahee Baatein” selected for the Short Film Corner, stars Manish and TV actress Barkha Bisht. Avika is the creative director of the movie, helmed by Manav Bhinder.
Avika and Manish also walked the red carpet on Friday to watch the trailer of a French film named “Juste La Fin Du Monde” (“It’s only the end of the world), directed by Xavier Dolan.
Avika’s floor length one sided ball gown with minimal jewellery turned many heads at the ongoing Cannes Film Festival. Her eyes lit up with sparkling make-up while her short hair was curled to perfection. Manish looked dapper in a black tuxedo with red bow tie.
Check Out the HD Pictures/Images of Avika Gor and Manish Raisinghan at the Cannes Red Carpet here: