- Kasauti Zindagi Ki latest news: Komolika jealous as Prerna gets praised
- Ishq Subhan Allah latest news: Kabir and Zara get a month's time to save their marriage
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 25 April 2019 Written Update
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer to start a boutique
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24 April 2019 Update: Manish gets a heart attack
&TV Bado Bahu latest news, Badho Bahu serial gossips
&TV’s upcoming show Badho Bahu has been been creating quite a buzz with its interesting storyline and star cast.
Badho Bahu story will the story of a plus-size woman and her dreams of marriage. The show will marks the debut of Rytasha Rathore who will be playing a 100 kg girl named Komal aka Badho.
Rytasha is paired opposite Bigg Boss 9 winner Prince Narula who plays a wrestler named Lakha Singh Ahlawat.
Badho Bahu, a 260-episode-long show, is being compared to the 2015 National Award-winning film Dum Laga Ke Haisha, starring Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar.
The makers of the show have recently released the new promo of the show which features Lakha Singh Ahlawat as a successful wrestler and an eligible bachelor in the town. However, his dreams are shattered when his father fixes his marriage with Komal, a plus size girl.
Badho Bahu, which will premiere on September 12 on &TV channel and will be replacing Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum, also stars Pankaj Dheer, Jaya Ojha, Arhaan Khan and Sangeeta Panwar.
According to latest reports, Rytasha has hurt her right leg during her theatre performance. The talented actress shared a picture of her injured leg on social media.
Tellydhamaal wishes Rytasha a speedy recovery and great luck for her shows!