- Jasmin Bhasin quits Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum First Episode Update and Review: You will fall in love with Rohit and Sonakshi
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Update: Mishti risk her life for Abir
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17 June 2019 Update: Kartik gets invite from Kairav
- Kundali Bhagya upcoming twists: Sherlin manipulates Karan, frames Preeta
&TV Bado Bahu latest news, Badho Bahu serial gossips
&TV’s upcoming show Badho Bahu has been been creating quite a buzz with its interesting storyline and star cast.
Badho Bahu story will the story of a plus-size woman and her dreams of marriage. The show will marks the debut of Rytasha Rathore who will be playing a 100 kg girl named Komal aka Badho.
Rytasha is paired opposite Bigg Boss 9 winner Prince Narula who plays a wrestler named Lakha Singh Ahlawat.
Badho Bahu, a 260-episode-long show, is being compared to the 2015 National Award-winning film Dum Laga Ke Haisha, starring Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar.
The makers of the show have recently released the new promo of the show which features Lakha Singh Ahlawat as a successful wrestler and an eligible bachelor in the town. However, his dreams are shattered when his father fixes his marriage with Komal, a plus size girl.
Badho Bahu, which will premiere on September 12 on &TV channel and will be replacing Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum, also stars Pankaj Dheer, Jaya Ojha, Arhaan Khan and Sangeeta Panwar.
According to latest reports, Rytasha has hurt her right leg during her theatre performance. The talented actress shared a picture of her injured leg on social media.
Tellydhamaal wishes Rytasha a speedy recovery and great luck for her shows!