- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoilers: This is how Akhilesh gets exposed during Ganapati celebrations
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Rohit shouts at Sonakshi BUT
- Shakti latest news: Vedant to kidnap Heer
- Sanjivani 2 update: Sid fights with goons for Ishani
- Mere Dad Ki Dulhan on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Pics, Wiki, Promo, Timings
TV actor Barun Sobti is delighted that his TV show “Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon” is loved by the audience in Turkey.
Barun Sobti also visited Istanbul to promote his serial IPKKND, which is titled “Bir Garip Ask” in Turkish, last week.
An elated Barun shared “I am delighted that the series is being aired in Turkey. I have been hearing that the show is being loved as much as the local Turkish dramas. It’s quite amazing that the show has aired in more than 40 countries and has done extremely well everywhere”.
Talking about the success of the TV show in Turkey, Christina Vlahova, CEO of Intellecta Srl, said: “We have always known deep inside that the Star India dramas will work in Turkey since they present the same social and moral values which are treasured by the Turkish society. There is a strong focus on family values, which is important both in Turkey and India.”
Barun Sobti is paired opposite talented and pretty actress Sanaya Irani in Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon that aired on Star Plus. Barun and Sanaya’s sizzling chemistry as Arnav and Khushi had a huge fan following in India.