- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Beyhadh 2 latest news: Maya to kill Risshi
Here’s what will happen in the coming episodes of Beyhadh 2 (Behad 2) on Sony TV. It would be seen that Rudra and Ananya are getting engaged.
However, everyone gets worried for Rishi who wants to marry Maya. Mrityunjay is against Rishi marrying and locks him in the room. He is unaware that Rishi wants to marry Maya with whom he has a bitter past and who wants to seeks revenge from him.
Rishi manages to get out of the room and goes away to meet Maya. Maya is see on top a building as she shocks Rishi with her suicide drama. Rishi rushes to her. Maya traps Rishi with the suicide drama. He cuts his wrists for her sake. Maya kills Rishi and portrays it as suicide attempt by Rishi. She comforts him has he takes his last breath. She reveals that she had to take one life from MJ’s family for the loss of her won child.
Rudra gets into an argument with Mrityunjay and blames him for always dominating their lives. Further, Rudra gets a shocking video and finds about Rishi’s suicide. Rudra is shattered to see it and can’t believe that Rishi will take his life. Rudra and Mrityunjay are shocked as they both love Rishi a lot. They want to treach Rishi and protect him by finding him soon.
Mrityunjay (MJ) knows his enemy is targeting Rishi. He wants to save his son. Rudra and Mrityunjay take different paths to find Rishi. Will Rishi die? Or will Rudra manage to save him?
Keep reading this space for latest gossips and spoilers of Beyhadh 2 (Behad 2).