- Kundali Bhagya update: Kritika learns Mahira and Shelrin's plan against Preeta
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Pari kidnapping drama, Sumit tries to reunite Ronakshi
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum to go off air soon? Fans ask #SaveKHKT on twitter
- Sidharth Shukla wins Bigg Boss 13, EPIC Fans reactions, see here
- Filmfare Awards 2020: Pics from Red Carpet
Sony TV Behad serial latest news, Beyhad upcoming twists
Fans of Beyhadh serial are currently witnessing interesting drama with the lead actors of the show Arjun (Kushal Tandon), Maya (Jennifer Winget) and Saanjh (Aneri Vajani) have traveled to Mauritius.
While the viewers will get to see major twists in the story line, the star cast of Behad, had interesting experiences while shooting outdoor.
Reportedly, for one of the scenes, actress Aneri Vajani was required to dive underwater and cry. Aneri Vajani says she was excited and nervous to shoot an underwater sequence for her show but is glad that she went for it.
“I think never before has anyone experimented something like this to cry underwater and that too without any oxygen support. I was trained to hold my breath for more than one minute underwater and then only we rolled the camera,” Aneri said in a statement.
“It was a mixed emotion for me as I was excited, nervous at the same time and had to actually cry being inside water,” added Aneri.
Behadh story is a romantic thriller showcasing different shades of love – one driven by obsession and the other by selflessness and purity on the small screen.