- Street Dancer 3D Movie Review: Check out candid reviews before you book your tickets
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Lav Kush birthday party to reveal their truth
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Nishi uses pre-nup agreement against Sonakshi
- YRHPK spoilers: Nannu turns negative to break Mishbir
- Bigg Boss 13: Arti Singh breaks down over Asim Riaz's fixed deposit remark, gets condemned
Beyhadh upcoming twists – Gear up for high voltage drama in the Sangeet ceremony of Saanjh (Aneri Vajani) and Arjun (Kushal Tandon)
Fans of Sony TV’s popular serial Beyhadh (Behad) will have gear up for lots of interesting drama and twists in the upcoming episodes.
Viewers will get to see that Arjun and Saanjh are happily celebrating their wedding Sangeet. Saanjh’s mother would give a special dance performance on her daughter’s Sangeet. Arjun and Saanjh will be unable to stop themselves and would dance together. The entire family would be enjoying the function. However, the Sangeet function would soon take a serious turn when Maya’s (Jennifer Winget) goon who would have enter the sangeet function will attack her.
First, the goon who is disguised as a Kinnar would try to burn Saanjh by keeping a candle close to her outfit. However, Arjun would just save her in time. Later, the goon would attack her while everyone is dancing. He will stab her with a knife. Saanjh will fall down and Arjun would her.
Will Maya get successful in killing Saanjh? Will Saanjh die? Or will she survive the attack. We will have to wait and watch!
Talking about the upcoming sequence, Aneri Vajani aka Saanjh shared “Saanjh ko marna Namumkin hai“. She also shared that she has enjoyed dancing while shooting for this sangeet sequence.
Maya would go to any extent to stop Arjun and Saanjh’s marriage? Lots of more twists and turns in store for the viewers ahead.
Stay tuned to this space for latest news and gossips of Beyhadh!