- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Zindagi serial Bhaage Re Mann Latest News
Here’s good news for fans of Zindagi Channel’s “Bhaage Re Mann“.
After winning audiences over with their realistic portrayal in a contemporary Indian setting, the bubbly Padmini a.k.a. Karuna Pandey will be back with the second season of Zindagi’s first original fiction show, Bhaage Re Mann.
Bhaage Re Mann Season 2 will start from on 23rd June, 2016, every Monday to Saturday at 10:30 PM time slot
The show that intrigued viewers with its exemplary slice-of-life narrative and made the main protagonist, Padmini aka ‘Mini B’ a household name will now captivate audiences with more twists and turns.
Bhaage Re Mann advocates a very simple yet important message of simply following your heart. The first season witnessed a roller coaster ride of emotions, humour, and romance; from the devastating loss of Anjali, to Jyothi deciding to leave her husband, to Maa trying to protect Raghav (Chandan Anand) from Padmini.
Towards the end of Bhaage Re Mann Season 1 we saw Raghav gathers enough courage to confess his feelings to a confused Padmini. The entry of Padmini’s old friend Rudra (Aamir Dalvi) further infuriated an insecure Raghav. We left the story in a nail bitting moment in the last episode when Raghav’s estranged wife Rhea (Manasi Salvi) makes a sudden entry just as the love story between Padmini and Raghav begins to heat up.