- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Colors Bigg Boss 10 latest news, Big Boss 10 latest updates – BB10 gossips
Here’s latest update from Bigg Boss 10 House.
Bigg Boss 10 contestant Om Swami, who entered the Bigg Boss house representing the common man has reportedly sent out of the house and arrested by Delhi police.
Apaprently, Om Swami was supposed to appear in a case being heard against him in the Delhi Court just a day before he set foot inside the Bigg Boss house. Since he didnot abide by the same, the court issued a warrant against him, which led the Delhi Police to come to the sets of Salman Khan’s show last night and have arrested him.
It not but several charges against the self-styled Godman.
The first case of Biycyle theft dates back to November 2008 wherein Om Swami was accused by his brother Pramodh Jha of breaking the lock of his bicycle shop in Lodhi Colony along with three other men before stealing 11 bicycles, spare parts, sale deed of the house and some other important documents. According to Jha, his son had seen Om Swami breaking into the shop and commit the theft. The police then booked him for trespassing and theft. In fact, he has been issued four bailable warrants in this case. The Delhi Court had fixed October 14 (that’s two days before the premiere of Bigg Boss 10) for hearing. However, when nobody appeared to represent him, non-bailable warrants were issued against him. Then December 3 (which is today) was decided as the next date of hearing. And this time he couldn’t give it a miss, thanks to the non-bailable warrants, because of which he is out of the house now.
Om Swami is also said to be involved in seven cases under the arms act and TADA.Accordng to investigation report of Delhi police, he was exposed by Defense Colony officials, who found arms and ammunition in his possession. He is also alleged to keep obscene photos of women in his possession. He reportedly used them to extort money. He has six brothers and four sisters, who have also lodged several complaints against him.