- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Rohit-Sonakshi meet at park, Sonakshi in danger
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Rohit demands for divorce, Sonakshi makes shocking demand
- Qurbaan Hua serial on Zee TV: Cast, Story, Pics, Wiki, Promo, Timings
- Kundali Bhagya 28 January 2020 update: Preeta disturbed with Karan's silence on her arrest
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz proposes Himanshi Khurana to marry him, BIG fan reactions by twitterati
Bigg Boss 11 latest news – Evicted contestant Priyank Sharma will enter the Bigg Boss house again along with Dhinchak Pooja
Here’s latest buzz about Bigg Boss 11!
According to latest reports, after being abruptly out of BB11, the Splitsvilla star Priyank Sharma has got a second chance on Bigg Boss 11 and will soon re-enter Bigg Boss House as wild card entry.
Priyank was thrown out of the house after he pushed Akash Dadlani during a fight, supporting his friend Vikas Gupta . The popular reality TV star wasn’t expecting to come out of the house so soon, and his fans were disheartened too.
Priyank has confirmed his re-entry on the show to Mumbai Mirror. “This season has been explosive from the word go. My journey was incomplete because of an impulse decision. But I’ll be going back into the house to make amends with a different outlook and advice from Salman sir. And I’m hoping I come out a winner at the end of this innings,” he said.
Along with Priyank, viral online sensation Dhinchak Pooja who has started a new trend of cringe-pop in India will also enter the house. Pooja Jain, the young girl from Delhi, became a YouTube star with her songs like Selfie Maine Le Li Aaj and Swag Wali Topi. And she rightly rechristened herself as Dhinchak Pooja. Though she is criticized for her lack of talent and misusing her rich father’s fortune, the growing views on her page definitely tells a different tale. It would be interesting to see her bond over music and rap with Akash aka A-Cash.
Stay tuned to this space for latest gossips and updates of Bigg Boss 11!