- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Shilpa shinde proved that she does what she says
Shilpa Shinde captured attention of many viewers as Angoori Bhabhi of Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hai. But she went on to get more popularity by winning TV reality show Bigg Boss season 11. Her prize money was Rs 44 lakhs.
Rumors were going the rounds that Shilpa had invested in a property in Malad’s Evershine Nagar but she was quick to clarify that Bigg Boss prize money was not used or directed towards any investment or purchase.
Shilpa Shinde told Indian Express ” I always had thought that if I ever win the show, I will only use the prize money for other people, in my dad’s memory. And now that I have won it, I want to make a place for old people. Yes, a creche……. I have seen many children (working couples, daughters or sons) have to hire a helper who looks after their parents. Instead of this, they can send their parents to the creche where they will meet like-minded and same age group people who they can chat with, discuss, play games……”
Now that is a good decision and worthy way of channelizing one’s resources. Shilpa Shinde substantiated that her on camera and off camera personality is quite similar. Though it is a non- profitable investment but certainly profitable in measure of blessings gained.
Keep watching this space for more information and updates from Indian Television.
These 12 TV shows will go off air May and June 2018