- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Bigg Boss 13 latest news: Shehnaaz Gill’s father on Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill relationship
This week, viewers of Colors TV Bigg Boss 13 (BB13) will have to gear up for family week where the family members of the contestants would enter Bigg Boss house to meet their loved ones. The BB13 contestants have been living in the BB house, isolated from the world for over three months now and its surely going to be an emotional ride for them.
As per latest reports, Shehnaz Gill’s fatherSantok Singh will be entering Bigg Boss and its going to be interesting to see Shehnaaz’s reaction after meeting her father and his take on Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill’s relationship.
However, as per latest reports, Santok Singh has given a nod to #SidNaaz relationship. Recently, in an interview, he shared that if there is a love angle between Shehnaz and Sid, and if they intend to marry after coming out of the house, then he would have no problems. He said that Shehnaaz would be lucky to have Sid as a life partner as is a very sorted and matured individual. Shehnaz cannot get a good partner than him. SEE INTERVIEW HERE. (courtesy: @anandgokani)
It is known that many viewers have loved the bonding of Sidharth and Shehnaaz on Bigg Boss 13 and their fans fondly call them #SidNaaz on twitter. Now, this news is surely going to make a lot of #Sidnaaz fans happy.
Along with Shehnaaz’s father, it is reported that family members of Sidharth Shukla (mother), Rashami Desai (mother), Arti Singh (sister in law Kashmira Shah) and Paras Chhabra (girl friend Akanksha Puri), will also come to meet them during the family week.
Keep reading this space for latest gossips and spoilers of Bigg Boss 13.