- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
Colors Bigg Boss Season 9, BB9, latest news, Gossips, start date,timings
The much awaited series is all set and finalized. Two big news for the fans of Bigg Boss, one that Salman Khan is all set to shoot the promo for Bigg Boss 9 today at Filmcity.
A source informs that, Salman will be returning as the host for the sixth time on the show.While the promo is slated to go on air within a week, sources say that the show is likely to start from 11 October 2015 immediately after Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded wraps up.
The rumours are that this time, the show slot will be changed to 10.30 pm instead of 9 pm. The reason being that in the past there have been several instances of the Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Ministry raising objection to the controversial content being aired at prime time. But given the format of the show and the kind of contestants (with controversial backgrounds) involved in the show, the makers are probably playing safe by airing it at 10.30 pm.
The second news is regarding the theme for the 9th season. As we all know that every season a new innovative theme is decided and then the show activities are all revolved around this concept. Like the Devil and Angel concept for one season while he turned into a pilot of a plane in the last one.So, this season the theme is Navrang.
Navrang or nine colours could mean the nine moods or nine rasas of mental being. They are Love, Laughter, Fury, Compassion, Disgust, Horror, Heroic, Wonder and Peace. Each of these emotions in humans are depicted by nine colours, green, white, red, dove coloured, blue, black, brown, yellow and white again respectively. So everything that will happen this year will be based on these nine rasas or colours only.
So keep yourself free from next month onwards for too much drama,fun, useless banters,unnecessary fights, gossips,controversies and too much entertainment.