- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24 April 2019 Update: Manish gets a heart attack
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein latest news: Shocking revelation for Aaliya ahead
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki upcoming twists: Komolika worries as Moloy recovers
- Kulfi Kumar Bajewala Spoilers: This is how Kulfi gets her voice back
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki update: Prerna to ruin Anurag's business with Vikrant's help
Bigg Boss Double Trouble, Bigg Boss 9 Latest News, BB9
Seems the ninth edition of the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’ is going to be bigger than all the other seasons. Initially the ardent followers of the show were sad when they knew that superstar Salman Khan might not host it.
But then, those rumours were put to bed when Salman Khan thrilled his fans by tweeting that, ‘Bigg Boss 9 is mine’. The channel Colors put out an official statement that the show will be launched on October 11.
According to a source, the tagline ‘Double Trouble’ is more about two hosts being on board for the show and not about the contestants. This year Bigg Boss will have two hosts.
If you are wondering who would give a neck to neck competition to the amazing hosting skills of Salman Khan, it is reportedly going to be none other than his close friend from the industry, superstar Akshay Kumar.
Akshay Kumar had earlier partnered with Colors to host the stunt based reality show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’. This, however, won’t be the first time Salman will have a friend of his on the show. The fifth season of the show had actor Sanjay Dutt co-hosting the show with Salman.
But the creators promise that this time it is going to be different.
In fact, rumours also state that Akshay won’t be the only actor to tone up the show with Khan. Reportedly, ‘Bajirao Mastani’ actor Ranveer Singh is also in talks with the show makers to host the show with Salman Khan.