- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki update: Preeto introduces Mahi to Soumya
- Kundali Bhagya 17 July 2019 Update: Mahesh gets critical, Preeta find the pen drive
- Bahu Begum latest news: Azaan and Shayra Elan-e-nikah rasam ahead
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke 17 July 2019 Update: Kuhu asks Mishti to apologize to Meenakshi
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17 July 2019 Written Update: Naira backs off knowing of Kartik's remarriage
Its Children’s Day today!
You favourite Bollywood and TV actors including Akshay Kumar, Emraan Hashmi, Farah Khan, Rohan Mehra, Ritvik Dhanjani and many others took to twitter and shared the pictures from their childhood and pics of their kids while wishing everyone #HappyChildernsDay.
Check out the tweets and photos below:
This Beautiful Lil Human Being is my Biggest Life Line…she wanted to ride on PadMan's bike everyday and now she's learnt to ride her own 🚴🏽♀ #HappyChildrensDay to every child across the globe, you couldn't imagine how much you make this World a Better place to live in 😇 pic.twitter.com/Jclh8SZGbs
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) November 14, 2017
— emraan hashmi (@emraanhashmi) November 14, 2017
— Rohan Mehra (@rohan4747) November 14, 2017
— Rithvik Dhanjani (@rithvik_RD) November 14, 2017
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) November 14, 2017
— Mishal Raheja (@mishalraheja) November 14, 2017
— kunal kemmu (@kunalkemmu) November 14, 2017
Its rightly said “There’s nothing more contagious than the laughter of young children; it doesn’t even have to matter what they’re laughing about.” May you always find something to laugh about.
Happy Children’s Day to all!