- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24 April 2019 Update: Manish gets a heart attack
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein latest news: Shocking revelation for Aaliya ahead
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki upcoming twists: Komolika worries as Moloy recovers
- Kulfi Kumar Bajewala Spoilers: This is how Kulfi gets her voice back
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki update: Prerna to ruin Anurag's business with Vikrant's help
Its Children’s Day today!
You favourite Bollywood and TV actors including Akshay Kumar, Emraan Hashmi, Farah Khan, Rohan Mehra, Ritvik Dhanjani and many others took to twitter and shared the pictures from their childhood and pics of their kids while wishing everyone #HappyChildernsDay.
Check out the tweets and photos below:
This Beautiful Lil Human Being is my Biggest Life Line…she wanted to ride on PadMan's bike everyday and now she's learnt to ride her own 🚴🏽♀ #HappyChildrensDay to every child across the globe, you couldn't imagine how much you make this World a Better place to live in 😇 pic.twitter.com/Jclh8SZGbs
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) November 14, 2017
— emraan hashmi (@emraanhashmi) November 14, 2017
— Rohan Mehra (@rohan4747) November 14, 2017
— Rithvik Dhanjani (@rithvik_RD) November 14, 2017
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) November 14, 2017
— Mishal Raheja (@mishalraheja) November 14, 2017
— kunal kemmu (@kunalkemmu) November 14, 2017
Its rightly said “There’s nothing more contagious than the laughter of young children; it doesn’t even have to matter what they’re laughing about.” May you always find something to laugh about.
Happy Children’s Day to all!