- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Geeta Kapur, a noted Bollywood choreographer and “Dance India Dance” reality show judge was arrested by the Versova Police yesterday, 12th March 2015 after her car allegedly dashed a biker in the wee hours of morning.
The incident occurred near Versova metro station and Geeta Kapur was driving her Honda Accord and rammed into a pedestrian, Nisar Mohammed Sayyed (28), who was outside Mohan Medical Store. Nisar had stepped outside the shop after purchasing some medicines, and had just sat on his motorcycle to start it, when the car hit him.
Nasir got injured and got admitted to the nearby Kokilaben Hospital for treatment.
Geeta noted the details of Nasir’s health and we has assured the victim’s family that we will help them.
A police officer from Versova police station confirmed that Geeta was not in their lock-up any more and could have possibly been released on bail.