- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Colors Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Latest News, Kasam serial Gossips
MTV Roadies fame Renee Dhyani recently made her television debut in negative role in Colors’ Kasam Tere Pyar Ki (Balaji Telefilms).
According to latest reports, Renne is not keeping well and had been hospitalized as she suffered from a bout of viral and tummy infection.
According to a source, “The girl was not well since a week, with high fever and weakness. However, with the track revolving around the wedding of Neha and Rishi (Sharad Malhotra) in the show, Renee had to shoot even while unwell.”
And all the continuous work has culminated with her getting hospitalized.
Renee shared, “Yes, I have been unwell for a week now. And I literally stopped eating for a week, and got too weak. Yesterday evening, I got a complete check up done with all blood tests. The doctors realized that owing to the acute viral infection, I also had a tummy infection. So finally I have got a break, you can say (laughs). Having said this, people at Balaji Telefilms have been very co-operative.”
“Guess I will be back shooting tomorrow, as my character will be needed. So I am resting my body well today,” added the actress.