- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Television latest news, TV serial gossips
The latest data released by BARC India is out and Bigg Boss is nowhere in the picture. Not even in Top 20.
Surprisingly, Colors’ new mythological TV show Shani (5721*) has found its place at the sixth spot, which can be termed as a decent debut, if not a scintillating one.
The Top 5 shows in the urban segment according to BARC are -Naagin 2 (8605), Shakti-Astitiva Ke Ehsaas Ki (7655), Udaan (6258), Kumkum Bhagya (6255) and The Kapil Sharma Show (6077) respectively.
While in social media discussions, Bigg Boss is being called the best season ever, the numbers are telling a different story. Maybe it’s time for makers to reinvent the show. Shani on the other hand offers something different in terms of storyline and concept.
Mythology combined with supernatural elements-which is the flavor of the season–seems to have worked in the favour of the show.