- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Latest News, Gossips
Ace Stand-up comedian and host Kapil Sharma is taking a break from his popular TV show Comedy Nights with Kapil (Colors) due to bad health and he will have a very special guest for the last episode.
The 34-year-old funnyman, whose show is one of the most favourite places for Bollywood stars to promote their upcoming films, will shoot the “last episode” with superstar Salman Khan before taking the break. Salman will promote his upcoming film Bajrangi Bhaijaan on the show.
Kapil shared the news via his twitter handle
Hello friends. Hope All well .. But m not well.. advised for bed rest… Shooting last episode with @BeingSalmanKhan coming back soon 🙂
— KAPIL (@KapilSharmaK9) July 1, 2015
When the source was asked if the show will go off air, he said, ”Though a decision has not been taken, it might be suspended for a few weeks as they don’t have a bank of episodes.”
Kapil Sharma has been advised bed rest for three weeks after he suffered a slip disc while working out in the gym. The comedian turned actor has been working out to lose weight for his Bollywood debut to be directed by Abbas Mastan which is titled as Kis Kisko Pyar Karoon. Kapil was reportedly shooting for his hit comedy show Comedy Nights with Kapil along with his Bollywood debut and since the pain has aggravated, he has been advised bed rest for three weeks at the moment.
TellyDhamaal wishes a speedy recovery for Kapil Sharma!