- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 17 October 2019 Written Update: Bajaj realizes mistake unites AnuPre
- YRKKH Spoiler: Kairav's Birthday Party, Vedika's Ex drama
- Kundali Bhagya Diwali special episode update: Kareena bua plans Mahira-Karan engagement
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Kartik gives sole custody of Kairav to Naira
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Stolen engagement ring drama ahead
Latest News, Gossips
Ace Stand-up comedian and host Kapil Sharma is taking a break from his popular TV show Comedy Nights with Kapil (Colors) due to bad health and he will have a very special guest for the last episode.
The 34-year-old funnyman, whose show is one of the most favourite places for Bollywood stars to promote their upcoming films, will shoot the “last episode” with superstar Salman Khan before taking the break. Salman will promote his upcoming film Bajrangi Bhaijaan on the show.
Kapil shared the news via his twitter handle
Hello friends. Hope All well .. But m not well.. advised for bed rest… Shooting last episode with @BeingSalmanKhan coming back soon 🙂
— KAPIL (@KapilSharmaK9) July 1, 2015
When the source was asked if the show will go off air, he said, ”Though a decision has not been taken, it might be suspended for a few weeks as they don’t have a bank of episodes.”
Kapil Sharma has been advised bed rest for three weeks after he suffered a slip disc while working out in the gym. The comedian turned actor has been working out to lose weight for his Bollywood debut to be directed by Abbas Mastan which is titled as Kis Kisko Pyar Karoon. Kapil was reportedly shooting for his hit comedy show Comedy Nights with Kapil along with his Bollywood debut and since the pain has aggravated, he has been advised bed rest for three weeks at the moment.
TellyDhamaal wishes a speedy recovery for Kapil Sharma!