- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Update: Abir stands in Mishti's support as Meenakshi decides to boycott her
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 July 2019 Written Update: Veena to meet Prerna but learns Bajaj and Prerna have left for Switzerland
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 16 July 2019 Written Update- Rohit's prank to teach Sumit a lesson
- Naghma Rizwan Biography, Wiki, Age, Personal Profile, Images
- Randeep Rai on Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai going off air
Dance Plus 3 super Judge Remo D’Souza and Host Raghav Juyal are back with the new Dance Reality Show titled Dance Champions
Remo D’souza’s dance reality show Dance+3 (Dance Plus 3) on Star Plus has been entertaining the audiences and doing well on the TRP Charts. The show’s theme of Ek level Up and addition of international dancing artists like Fik-Shun and Dytto is being loved by the fans!
The show is nearing is Grand Finale and viewers will soon get to see the winner of Dance Plus 3.
Here’s good news for all the fans of Dance Plus!!
The makers of the show are all set to bring new reality show which is being touted to be the big daddy of all reality shows. Dance Champions is an innovative concept wherein winners and runner ups of different reality shows will clash with each other for the coveted trophy.
Dance Champions will be judged by none other than Remo D’souza and would be hosted by the witty Raghav Juyal. Along with Remo there would be another seat for a judge and different celebrities like Jacqueline Fernandez, Shahid Kapoor, Tiger Shroff and Govinda would be seen judging the show along with Remo.
Reportedly, there will be two teams in the show, Champions (Winners of previous Dance reality shows) and the eight Challengers (Runner-ups). “The clash between the champions and the challengers is going to be banging,” said Remo D’souza.
The show will telecast after just after Dance Plus gets over and is slated to be aired from 30 September 2017.
Are you excited to watch Dance Champions? Drop your views in the comments section below!