- Sanjivani 2 spoilers: Asha helps Vardaan to ruin Sid career
- ITA Awards 2019 Winners List, Pics
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke gossips: Show to take a small leap
- Bigg Boss 13 wild card entry Vishal Aditya Singh, Fan reactions see here
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Spoilers: Bride Swap drama during ronakshi wedding
Star Plus show Dance Plus 2 Latest News, Dance+ season 2 Gossips
Star Plus is gearing up for the season 2 of its realty dance show “Dance+” and the nationwide auditions have already begun.
According to latest report in TOI, National Award winning choreographer Remo D’souza will be hosting some episodes of the forthcoming show ‘Dance + season 2’ along with Raghav Juyal .
“There’s a huge surprise for viewers this time for season two. I have planned a lot of things and hosting is one of those. Raghav and I share a great camaraderie on and off screen. So there’s obviously going to be a lot of fun,” Remo said in a statement.
“Raghav is known for his impromptu comic timing and when both of us will be together, we’re sure to set the stage on fire,” he added.
Dance+ season 2 will have popular choreographers Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan and Punit Pathak as the captains and mentor the talents.