- TRP Week 06 2020, Kundali Bhagya tops TRP charts, Top 10 TV Serials
- Kundali Bhagya update: Sherlin decides to go against Mahira to save her
- YRHPK spoilers: Post marriage, Kuhu's insecurities increase against Mishti due to Meenakshi
- Sidharth Shukla in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Confirmed!
- Kanikka Kapur Biography, Age, Serials, Images, Personal Profile
Bollywood’s most loved couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are set to marry in November this year
The wedding is set to take place on November 14 and 15.
Both Ranveer and Deepika announced the news on their respective social media accounts, posting the announcement in both English and Hindi. “With the blessings of our families, it gives us immense joy in sharing that our wedding is set to take place on the 14th and 15th of November, 2018,” the announcement read.
“We thank you for all the love you have showered upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship and togetherness,” it added.
Here’ all you need to know Deepika and Ranveer’s wedding:
According to sources, While the couple has announced their wedding dates, the duo will be hosting a grand reception in Mumbai on the November 30th and the 1st.
On the 30th guests will be invited for a Bollywood party, the reception will take place on the 1st. DeepVeer have chosen Grand Hyatt, Mumbai as the venue for their reception and around 3000 guests are expected at the grand celebration.
Apart from Mumbai, the couple is also scheduled to host a reception for close family and friends in Banglore on the 28th and 29th of November.
Stay tuned to Tellydhamaal for latest gossips and updates of TV serials and Bollywood actors.