- TRP of Serials Week 45 2019 - Top 10 TV Serials/Shows
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke update: Mehul gets arrested, Meenakshi accepts Mishti for Abir
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 14 November 2019 Written Update
- Happy Childrens Day: Childhood Photos of your Favourite TV celebs, See Here
- Kumkum Bhagya upcoming twists: Rishi gets blamed for Priyanka's suicide
Bollywood’s most loved couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are set to marry in November this year
The wedding is set to take place on November 14 and 15.
Both Ranveer and Deepika announced the news on their respective social media accounts, posting the announcement in both English and Hindi. “With the blessings of our families, it gives us immense joy in sharing that our wedding is set to take place on the 14th and 15th of November, 2018,” the announcement read.
“We thank you for all the love you have showered upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship and togetherness,” it added.
Here’ all you need to know Deepika and Ranveer’s wedding:
According to sources, While the couple has announced their wedding dates, the duo will be hosting a grand reception in Mumbai on the November 30th and the 1st.
On the 30th guests will be invited for a Bollywood party, the reception will take place on the 1st. DeepVeer have chosen Grand Hyatt, Mumbai as the venue for their reception and around 3000 guests are expected at the grand celebration.
Apart from Mumbai, the couple is also scheduled to host a reception for close family and friends in Banglore on the 28th and 29th of November.
Stay tuned to Tellydhamaal for latest gossips and updates of TV serials and Bollywood actors.