- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
- Kundali Bhagya: Preeta gets arrested for trying to kill Mahira
With the ongoing Ganapati celebrations throughout the country, Sony Entertainment Television is all set to celebrate the festival with a special episode ‘Deva Shree Ganesha’, an evening filled with lots of fun and entertainment in store for the viewers.
The Special Episode will feature interesting comic acts and powerhouse performances by televisions popular stars who will pay their tribute to Lord Ganesha.
Bollywood actress Karishma Kapoor will set the stage on fire with a spectacular performance as she welcomes bappa.
Popular television actress Asha Negi and Sneha Khanvilkar will be doing a lavni dance while Aishwarya Sakhuja too will be seen showing her devotion to bappa with her performance.
Famous music composers Ajay-Atul as they present a beautiful aarti and the talented Indian Idol Junior 2 contestants will entertain their fans once again on the show with their beautiful voices.
Famous comedians Sugandha and Atul Parchure will entertain viewers with their comic acts.
The show will be hosted by television’s most loved jodi Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi.
Deva Shree Ganesha will air on Sunday, 20th September 2015 at 8.00 PM.
Keep reading this space for more latest updates from your favorite shows!
TRP Ratings Week 35, 2015 – Top Ten Hindi TV Serial, Kumkum Bhagya tops