- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Bigg Boss 9 winner Prince Narula and his rumoured girlfriend Yuvika Chaudhary have been in news recently for their growing bond.
Prince, who lifted the trophy in the last season of ‘Bigg Boss’, was actually linked to Nora Fatehi while on the show, but things didn’t go too far between them. Yuvika and Prince struck a great bond while inside the house and now share a stronger rapport.
The two are often spotted hanging out and partying together and don’t shy away from posting pictures together on their social media.
Recently, Prince caused somewhat of a meltdown on the internet with his recent Instagram post.
On Sunday, Prince Instagrammed a picture, in which he appears to be down on his knees and proposing. The cropped out picture features only Prince holding on to a woman’s hands, and part of the caption reads: “Need you every day, every hour, every minute, every second.”
And we say that the female in the picture is Yuvika. Look at Yuvula’s pic below (finger ring on her little finger).
Prince Narula, 25, is the winner of three reality TV shows – Big Boss 9, MTV Roadies X2 and MTV Splitsvilla 8.
Yuvika Chaudhary, 33, has featured in movies like Om Shanti Om, The Shaukeens and Yaarana apart from starring in TV shows such as Comedy Classes and Amma.