- Bigg Boss 13 gossips: Asim Riaz loses Elite Club membership?
- Sidharth Shukla wants to leave Bigg Boss 13, Twitterati reacts, gets big support from fans
- Kundali Bhagya 20 January 2020 written update: Karan in a dilemma over Mahira's accusations against Preeta
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 20 January 2020 update: Rohit blames Sonakshi for breaking his family
- Bigg Boss 13 update: Sidharth Shukla and Asim Riaz ugly fight starts a war on twitter by fans, MUST SEE REACTIONS
Star Plus Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Latest News, YHM Gossips, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein upcoming twists, YHM Spoilers
TV actress Divyanka Tripathi has finally shed the sari and salwaar kameez-clad bahu avatar with the latest track of ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ serial on Star Plus.
In the ongoing track, makers of the show have shown death of Divyanka’s character Ishita in the show and introduced the look alike Shanaya Raichand, daughter of a rich business guy.
Talking about her new look, Divyanka shared, “It is totally different from whatever I have done in the last 12 years. Nobody has ever seen me in this look. I am not sure how long my new avatar will last, but I am really enjoying it. I feel like a totally different person. I love my new hairstyle, my dress and my face. My character will hopefully be a style icon for the youth.”
Does sporting a wig for the new look get difficult keeping in mind her long hair that is tied up for several hours? “I have performed more tiring stunts like fighting with a crocodile in a lake, jumping off from a cliff, swimming across the lake, other underwater sequences and playing the ghost, so tying my hair for long seems nothing in front of it,” she replies.
Do you like Divyanka Tripathis’ new avatar as Shanaya? Leave your views in comments section below!
Stay tuned for more latest updates of YHM!