- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Check out the video of Divyanka and Vivek as they dance and promote Pride of Punjab Contestant
Divyanka Tripathi and husband Vivek Dahiya are no doubt one of the most loved couples on Indian television. The fan following of the duo came out in full force when they took part and also won the couple dance reality show Nach Baliye 8 early this year.
The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress likes to share happy moments with her fans. She loves telling her fans about her holidays, soiree, her experiences while acting on the sets and especially mesmerises them with her fashion choices. Recently the actress posted a cute video on her Instagram story where she and hubby Vivek were driving along the night. While Vivek was completely engrossed in loud music playing in the car, Divyanka captured the moment in her camera while indicating a playful gesture like saying, “He is crazy.”
And now the lovely couple have once again shared a cute punjabi dance video on their twitter handle as they too up the
#CoupleDanceChallenge on VMate App for #PrideOfPunjab.
Check out the video HERE as #Divek look so adorable while dancing to the tunes of punjabi beats. The couple also share the details of the contest for the fans to win exciting prizes.
Keep reading this space for latest gossips, updates and news of your favourite TV stars and shows!