- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Spoilers: Sippy family ask Rohit to propose Sonakshi
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki to take 10 years leap, Mahi-Harman blessed with a daughter
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17 August 2019 Episode Update: Kartik introduces Vedika as his wife to Naira
- Vidya serial on Colors: cast, wiki, story, pics, promo, time
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 16 August 2019 Written Update
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Latest Gossips, YHM Latest News
Ishita aka Divyanka Tripathi of TV serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein on Star Plus recently revealed the truth behind rumours of her dating co-actor ACP Abhishek aka Vivek Dahiya.
While everyone was sure about their burgeoning relationship, the lady has completely quashed the rumours saying that she is not dating anyone at present, and would get married only with the consent of her parents.
“I must be the most eligible single girl in town, and that’s why I am being subjected to these speculations. I will take it as a compliment. As far as dating is concerned, I’m not a ‘casual dating’ person. I am looking forward to getting married only with the consent of my parents. I don’t see myself dating anyone now,” said Divyanka
However, Divyanka’s social media page is filled with her photographs with Vivek, telling a completely different story.
“It’s been over a month since the two started dating. They are still exploring the relationship, which is at an initial stage. They started off as friends. The two hang out at isolated places to avoid prying eyes as Divyanka doesn’t want her personal life to make news,” a source was quoted by leading news daily.
Interestingly, a few days back, Divyanka was rumoured to be dating a Chinese restaurateur. She had refuted those rumours too.
Keep reading this space for latest updates from your favouirte stars and shows!