- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Latest News, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Gossips, YHM Latest News
According to a latest report, Star Plus’ Yeh Hai Mohabbatein fame actress Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita got engaged to her co-star Vivek Dahiya aka ACP Abhishek on 15th January, 2015.
The roka ceremony (Hindu ritual which can be said to be engagement of sorts), was held in Chandigarh.
“It was just for our loved ones to know that we are booked for each other. I didn’t want Divyanka’s profile to go up on a matrimonial site,” Vivek, told the Times of India.
A picture of TV actress Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita Bhalla and Vivek Dahiya (ACP Abhishek) was doing rounds on the social media. In the picture the rumoured lovebirds was seen sitting like a couple just after ‘roka’ ceremony.
The two were spotted walking hand-in-hand at the 14th Indian Telly Awards, which gave rise to marriage rumours.
The date for the marriage will be finalised by the couple’s parents.