- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2 spoilers: Prerna NOT to die, will come back in bold avatar
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Maya plans to kill Rudra on his wedding day
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Rohit decides to end his marriage with Sonakshi
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan reveals Rashmi Desai has received less votes that Vishal Aditya Singh, Fan reactions
- Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar: Sidharth Shukla gets ready to get out and fight with Asim Riaz, BIG REACTIONS from Twitterrati
Diya Aur Baati Hum Latest News, DABH Gossips
There was quite a buzz for some time now that Star Plus popular show “Diya Aur Baati Hum” which ad a phenomenal run of five years will soon go off air.
Recently, it was reported that the show which was to end in August has got an extension. However, as per latest news, DABH will finally bid adieu to its fans air its last episode on 11 September 2016.
According to a report “Diya Aur Baati Hum will wrap up on a good note, with peace and justice prevailing after the high-voltage child trafficking drama. Though the team has not locked the climax track, we hear that the child trafficking track will go on for the whole month of August, wherein there will be many highs and lows in the Rathi family.”
The lead couple of the show Sooraj and Sandhya essayed by Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh have become household names, and the simple and realistic story of a girl getting unconditional support from her husband to meet a balance between work and house, has created warmth in the viewers’ minds.
Well, though DABH fans would miss the lovely couple Sooraj and Sandhya, they will have to gear up for season 2 of Diya Aur Baati Hum with new leads.
It is heard that the auditions for Diya Aur Baati Hum Season 2 have already begun. And the names that are shortlisted for the same are of Sharman Joshi and Sonu Sood for the new male leads. The reports suggests that the makers are more keen to bring Sharman Joshi as the lead. And for the female cast, the auditions are on for a fresh face as it would be a character of a simple homely girl.