- Bigg Boss 13: Fan reacts as Arhaan Khan talks about helping Rashmi Desai come out of bankruptcy
- Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka update: a month leap, Jinn to test Roshni's power as Aayna
- Zee Rishtey Awards 2019 Winners, Full List and Pics
- Kundali Bhagya update: Preeta takes a disguise as waiter, enters Luthra house
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Kishwer Merchant enters as Nishi, Sonakshi gets doubtful on Pari
Recently in an interview, popular television actress Shraddha Arya who is currently seen as Ayesha on Life OK’s Dream Girl shared her secret behind her beautiful and fit body.
Apparently, Shraddha is a one crazy fan of dancing and the pretty actress believes that shaking legs is a fun way to keep one fit and fine.
Talking about her fitness regime, Shraddha said, “I love dancing and for me it is an early morning exercise. I love to play loud music in my room and dance all alone. And when I dance alone in my room, I feel like a star performing in front of a huge audience. I am sure it is a scene to watch out for.”
“I also believe that it’s the best way of exercising. As due to all the movements and steps it helps to keep us healthy and at the same time the fun attached to it keeps one happy and cheerful,” added Shraddha.
“I was never trained in dancing, but in my childhood, I used to imitate the steps of film stars. Whenever a song used to play on the television or radio, I used to watch and pick up those steps. And that’s how I developed the love for this profession and it has become a part of the daily life,” ended Shraddha.